Vladislav A. Beizerov
Dean Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogics
Candidate of Sciences (PhD)
Senior lecturer, Department of Pedagogics
Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
• Faculty of Geology and Geography, specialization: Geography and English language, Gomel State University, 2000.
• Faculty of Social sciences, Lund University, Lund, Sweden, 2005
• Faculty of Mass communication, Lund University, Campus Helsingborg, Sweden, 2008
• Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences (PhD), M. Tank Belarussian State Pedagogical University, Minsk, 2009
* Teacher of English, secondary school №4 Hoiniky, 2000-2001
* Teacher of English, secondary school №51 Gomel. 2001-2002
* Teacher of English, British Studies and Business English, Gomel Gymnasium №10, 2002-2010
* Lecturer of Geography, Gomel Technical College (part-time), 2001-2010
* Senior Lecturer, Vice dean (Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogics) Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
MEMBERSHIP OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
Member of the Belarus Geographical Society
Comparative pedagogics, integration and internationalization in education, commercialization of education, linguistics and British studies
HONOURS AND AWARDS
• Honorary Certificate of the Department of Education (Administration of Central District), Gomel, 2006
• Honorary Award of Gomel Region Executive Council, 2008
• Honorary Certificate of the Department of Education (Gomel Executive Council), Gomel 2010
Integration of Belarussian educational system into the World educational space/Textbook for university students, Gomel State University, 2006, 69 p.
Models of integration of Belarussian system of education /Textbook for university students, Gomel State University, 2007, 108 p.
Business English. Textbook for students. – Rostov-na-Dony / Phoenix.- 2009, 378 p.
English for travelers / Textbook for students. – Rostov-na-Dony / Phoenix.- 2010, 345 p.
English for Tourism and Hotel Industry/ Textbook for students. – Rostov-na-Dony / Phoenix.- 2011, 347 p.
System of education in Belarus and the World educational space. – Saarbrucken / Lambert. – 2011, 176 p.