Sergei N. Zherebtsov
Candidate of Sciences (PhD)
Docent of Psychology
Docent of department of psychology
Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
* Psychologist (with honours), St. Petersburg's Higher Military-Political School, 1992
* Candidate of Psychological Sciences (PhD), National Institute of Education, Minsk, 2001
* Docent Diploma, Highest Attestation Committee, Republic of Belarus, 2004
* Psychologist, Director of the Centre of psychological help of the Soviet District of Gomel, 1993-2000,
* Lecturer, associate professor of Department of social and humanitarian sciences, deputy director for educational work the Gomel branch of the International Institute for Labor and Social Relations, 2000-2009,
* Head of the Department of Psychology, Associate Professor of Psychology, Gomel State University 2009 -
MEMBERSHIP OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
Member of the Belarusian Society of Psychologists
Personal experiences as a phenomenon of cultural-historical psychology; experiences as an object of the work of the practical psychologist
HONOURS AND AWARDS:
Ratification of the regional department of education, the Gomel City Executive Committee, gratitude of President of the Republic of Belarus.
Zherebtsov, S.N. Know, listening to hear. - Mozyr: Sodeystviye, 2006. - 64 p.
Zherebtsov, S.N. Fundamentals of psychology and pedagogy: a short course of lectures. - Minsk: Ekoperspektiva, 2009. - 124 p.
Kolominsky, J. L., Zherebtsov, S.N. Social psychology of personality development / J.L. Kolominsky, S.N. Zherebtsov. - Minsk: Vyshaishaya Shkola, 2009. – 336 p.